In this bulletin…
- Special provisions in personal loan system: Freelancers, etc. to get up to 200,000 – MHWL
- In regard to reopening of the Education Activities at Elementary Schools, Junior and Senior High Schools, and Special Needs Schools, Etc. in the Reiwa 2 (2020) school year (notice)
- “Secure 100% of real take-home income” for four weeks after birth: LDP team to promote taking of childcare leave by men
- Employment subsidies of up to 90%: attempt to avoid unemployment
- Duty of effort for companies: law on securing work opportunity until age 70 passes
- Regarding Revisions to “II. Guidelines on Implementation of Temporary School Closings in Response to Novel Coronavirus Disease” (notice)
- Down to the wire, an accident could happen any time: extraordinary strike by nursery teachers
- Re-employed after retirement, paid 8 million less per year for same job: illegal, says IBM employees in lawsuit
- Red Cross Kumamoto Hospital sued for dismissal: Kumamoto Pref.
- Subsidies associated with school closings: MHWL directs companies to be encouraged to use
- Japan Post Group considers laying off 10,000 post office staff: profits down after Kampo scandal, etc.
- Labor Lawyers Association of Japan releases Q&A on labor Issues Related to COVID-19 (Ver.1)
(Translated from Japanese)