This bulletin contains information on law changes, government discussions, court decisions, and other labor issues in Japan. We hope that some of this information will also be of interest to activists, supporters of the General Union, and those who want to know more about labor issues in general in Japan.
In thus bulletin…
- Reshuffled second Kishida cabinet formed; PM “to push forward with policies”
- Sakai Moving Service: union complains “base pay only 50,000”; demands company “increase the proportion of fixed salary”
- Work accident measures for freelance actors”, industry group asks MHWL
- Large companies’ summer bonuses average 899,163; largest rate of increase in over 40 years
- Delayed GDP recovery, looming risk of slowdown; may affect strengthening of defense
- Juminhyo (Resident Register) certificates not to include sex: 31 cities and towns in Gifu to show consideration for LGBTQ