Doshisha International Academy Workers are leafletting for:
- Stopping harassment and interference with the workers’ representative election by management
- Stopping the worsening of working conditions
- Protecting the 8:30 to 16:30 work day
- Protecting employment security
- Stopping violations of the Labour Contract and Labour Standards Act
Doshisha workers are standing together to protect their right to a democratically elected workers’ representative and preventing management from altering their working conditions. Want to learn more? Need help at your workplace? Reach out to us for a consultation.