To set up automatic monthly payments at SMBC Bank, pick up the form below at the teller window of your bank and follow the template to fill it out.
To make a one-time “furikomi” payment from an SMBC Bank ATM, use the information below:
General Union’s account details:
|Branch||Temmabashi Branch (天満橋支店)|
|Account Number||Regular Account (普通口座) 1413656|
|Account Name||General Union |
How to Pay With SMBC Online – Free
One time domestic transfer on smartphone app:
- Install the App on your phone – You will need your pin number
- Touch the “振込” button on the bottom middle of the app
- Click “振込” again
- Select “新し振込先”
- Select “三井住友銀行”
- Type in the branch of SMBC the Union uses: 天満橋支店
- Select “普通” and then type in the bank account number
- Scroll down to 振込金額 and type in your dues amount
- Press the big green button on the bottom of the page to confirm. It says “振込内容の確認”
- There is another big green button on the bottom of the page that says “振込実行”. Press it.
- Finished! This page is your receipt
After your register this address, next time you can select 過去の振込先に振込 to make a payment.