Are you planning to have a family or already have a child on the way? Then this seminar is for you.
The General Union will be holding a zoom seminar on Sunday, 27 June at 7:30pm discussing all things related to maternity and child care leave in Japan.
- Leave rights
- How to register your pregnancy
- Lump sum childbirth payment
- Maternity leave eligibility and benefits
- Childcare leave eligibility and benefits
- What happens if the birth is early or delayed
- How to register the birth of your child with the Japanese Government
- And more..
If you would like to attend RSVP your attendance here.
Download flyer for friends and colleagues.