• Government to reconsider old-age pensions for those still working, with abolishment within the range of possibilities;
• MHWL publishes “Situation of Guidance and Supervision, Prosecutions, etc., of Those Implementing Training for Foreign Technical Interns”;
• MHWL council says mimimum wage “3% increase” a focal point – some small and mid-size businesses resistant;
• Protection of “freelancers” to be debated: Labor Policy Council subcommittee outlines report proposal;
• Non-regular workers “not eligible to join” over 60% of unions: MHWL survey;
• Vice-principal at Fukui City elementary school falsifies teacher’s work hours – overtime over 100 hours under-reported;
• And more!
(Translated from Japanese)