• The Council on Strategies to Overcome the Declining Birthrate suggests that maternity leave should be taken seperately;
• Legal scholars begin deliberating on financial settlements for dismissals;
• Current Labor Standards Inspectors “unable to give guidance on long work hours”;
• In case of maternity leave being two weeks shorter than that of regular employees, female non-regular employee sues for rectification of disparity;
• Suit to be filed for “evading unlimited employment” in Fukuoka City;
• Tax and Shakai Hoken burdens grow as consumption declines;
• And more!
(Translated from Japanese)