• Outcry over “pension payments at 68” proposal;
• Number of elderly people in employment breaks 8 million;
• How much disparity in allowances is acceptable? Supreme Court hears arguments;
• MHWL cracks down on illegal overtime at 2,848 workplaces;
• Kandai gets citation over overtime – teacher who reported to the Labor Standards Office is terminated;
• Nagasaki University breaks promises and dismisses several faculty members to avoid “unlimited conversion”, claiming the reason to be “duties under review”;
• And more!
(Translated from Japanese)