• The MHWL and the Japan Pension Service have decided to crack down on non-payment of pensions after seven months of arrears for those whose annual income is over three million yen;
• The Fair Trade Commission has ruled that restrictions on entertainers and pro-athletes is a “violation of the Antitrust Act”;
• The MHWL announces “strengthened measures regarding unlimited-conversion rules” in preparation for April, 2018;
• Tohoku University heads to a tribunal hearing over its determination to break the law regarding limited- to unlimited-term contract conversions;
• Real wages drop for the first time in two years;
• And more!
(Translated from Japanese)