• The Ministry of Health, Welfare and Labor plans to put 320 billion yen into work-style reforms to combat excessive working hours;
• Opinions divided on Skylark’s banning smoking on the way to work – are there legal problems with the company’s approach?;
• Two former professors sue Nagoya University of Arts, claiming dismissal unfair;
• “Most Evil Corporation of the Year” Award goes to Hikkoshisha; “Web Vote Award” to NHK, “Evil Training Award” to Zeria Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.;
• Tohoku University refuses to reconsider non-renewals of irregular faculty;
• And more!
(Translated from Japanese)