• The government sets up a committee to deliberate the introduction of ICT in the courtroom;
• 350,000 people begin receiving pensions as a result of reducing the qualification period to 10 years ;
• The Ministry of Justice introduces a new system for young people of fourth-generation Japanese heritage to be able to work in Japan;
• Toyota Automotive introduces a new system in which 170,000 yen is to be paid across the board (regardless of overtime hours);
• 120 million yen in unpaid overtime discovered at Tokyo Metropolitan Children’s Medical Center;
• And more!
(Translated from Japanese)