• Transgender people’s aliases are to be accepted on insurance cards by the National Federation of Health Insurance Societies, etc.;
• A foreign trainee’s clinical depression is recognized as a work-related injury caused by power harassment;
• Economic groups release joint statement on rectifying excessively long working hours;
• Tokyo Star Bank is to begin providing housing loans to foreign nationals without permanent residency;
• The irregular worker ratio rises to 37%, a “reflection of labor shortages”;
• And more!
(Translated from Japanese)