• Work-hours management for teachers requested: Central Council for Education subcommittee takes concrete measures to control long hours;
• The Ministry of Labor and Welfare announces the start of a “Campaign to Promote Efforts on the Unlimited-Term Conversion Rule”;
• The Government announces that it will submit a bill as soon as next autumn to raise the retirement age for civil servants to 65;
• The Labor Ministry presents outline for bill related to work-style reform with aims to put it into effect by April of 2019;
• The Interior Ministry notifies municipalities that part-time employees should get the same number of bonuses as regular employees;
• And more!
(Translated from Japanese)