• As part of work-style reforms, the government is considering amending the law to allow (limited) paid holidays to be provided to workers immediately after changing jobs, instead of after six months.;
• The Ministry of Welfare and Labor’s “black company list” reaches reaches 401, including the Waterworks Bureau;
• Are Todai University’s own rules taking precedence over Labor Contract Law?;
• The minimum wage’s national average rises 25 yen to 848 yen per hour;
• Over 80% [still] “don’t know” about the right to unlimited-term conversion; 70% not given bonuses: Rengo survey;
• …and more!
(Translated from Japanese)
Strength In Unity