Japanese for workers – lesson 1

Dec 8, 2016

So how are they different? – seishain refers to those working at a company and sennin usually refers to those teaching at a school or a university.
How did the term different terms evolve? We’ll leave that up to you to research and report back to us.



Have some Japanese you would like explained? Employment related of course. Shoot us a message on Facebook or email us. We will see what we can do.

This is a new monthly series of articles we would like to do. If you are interested in taking charge of it, let us know.