- those employed for a total less than two months
- those employed at workplaces without fixed addresses
- seasonal workers
- employees of enterprises that will not be in existence less than six months
- those employed by the National Health Insurance Union
- those over 75 years old
- those authorized by the director of the Social Insurance Agency (SIA) or by a health insurance union or mutual aid society.
This is a very short summary of both laws combined. Please contact us directly for exact information.