The roles of the Sexual Harassment Officers include, but not limited to:
- Being available to listen to those with complaints
- Providing information for counselling, if desired
- Collate data if a grievance is to be lodged against a company
- Acting as a liaison between the member with the complaint, and the case officer, if necessary
- Encourage branches to demand that companies and schools develop appropriate steps and policies when dealing with sexual harassment
Anyone who has experience sexual harassment in the workplace, either by students, or colleagues are welcome to contact us if they would like to discuss the matter with a neutral party .Please send a initial email requesting to contact either Autumn or Ian.
November 10, 2013