• NHK poll shows those “opposed” to Work-Style Reform Bill outnumber those “in favor”;
• LDP proposes “variable working-hours system” for teachers to guarantee days off all at once;
• 28-year-old working under discretionary labor system dies from overwork;
• Veteran worker dismissed after 19 contract renewals rejects offer of 3 million yen and moves to lawsuit;
• Teacher at Kansai University-attached school sues after being “unfairly fired” for reporting illegal overtime;
• In Matsue, students without English lessons for one month due to “teacher shortage”;
• And more!
(Translated from Japanese)