For months now we have asked GABA teachers to wait patiently as talks with GABA seemed to be making progress. Talks have now stalled and we have ended negotiations. It is time to get together and make an action plan. Meet with your union rep in Tokyo (Ginza) June 1-4 and in Osaka June 4-6. Meet your Union Rep Tokyo – June 1,2,3,4. Osaka – June 4,5,6 Contact us to arrange an appointment now. Email email@example.com or call 06-6352-9619 GABA Teachers Lose Out:
- NO paid holidays
- NO unemployment insurance
- NO health and pension insurance
- NO overtime and premium rates
- NO set salary
- NO job security
- NO right to challenge unfair dismissals
What To Do
- Step 1 – Join the union nowif you haven’t already.
- Step 2 – Ask the union how to apply for your paid holidays.
- Step 3 – Start talking to your coworkers.
- Step 4 – As a group we demand the Labor Standards Office investigate Gaba.
- Step 5 – You, the teachers, help us decide our next level of action.