At our most recent branch meeting, union members voted to lodge the following demands with the company. Negotiations are slated for the coming weeks.
1. Rehire the remaining members who have not been able to return to work.
2. Paid annual leave – recognize the previous term of employment with Nova, and calculate annual paid leave accordingly.
3. Make it possible to be enrolled in shakai hoken (health and pension).
4. Abolish the attendance allowance fines.
5. Remove the socialization and drug testing policies from contracts as per the Osaka Bar Association’s Human Rights Committee rulings.